Thursday, July 23, 2009

28

28 years ago...
I'd just been adopted from St. Lucy, Florida by two amazing and loving parents.

28 months ago...
I was working as a loan coordinator at my old company dreaming of finding a new position, working on my finances and making new friends.

28 days ago...
I was ready to start my new job for a new company here in Jacksonville, Florida and ready to turn 28!

28 minutes ago...
I was eating lunch!

28 seconds ago...
I logged into Blogger!

28 years from now...
I'll be 56 years old. I'll have a tatoo and, if I'm lucky, I'll be retired to the island I purchased in the Caribbean or Virgin Islands.

28 months from now...
I'll be 30 years old. I'll probably be working for the same company, maybe even the same position or something even more fabulous than my current position. I'll probably be shopping for a new car...my baby is getting up there!

28 days from now...
It'll be August and almost the end of summer and almost time for my cousin's fabulous beach wedding in Virginia! I love summer.

28 minutes from now...
It'll be 28 minutes closer until time to leave the office, have dinner with my dad and see my sister before I jet off to Virginia to spend the weekend with my cousin and other family.

28 seconds from now...
I'll be completing this Blog entry and logging out!

How's that for a timeline?

No comments: